Chapter 1: The Caravan

1141517192024

Comments

  • JystnJystn Monkeys
    Jystn moves from cover to the front of the cave where he, Proclus and Kan are discussing something.
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    @Jystn approaches and offers a hand to the goblin in the net. As he cuts him loose the goblin looks at him with admiration.

    "Pringle thanks you, large green man, I didn't know there was such a powerful guy hanging around with these sneaky weaklings. "

    @Jystn Tell Pringle what you want him to do

    While this is happening the other goblin gets up and starts running away into the cave
  • JystnJystn Monkeys
    Jystn kneels down and puts a large hand on the goblins shoulder. "We would like for you to join us. We can pay, and we can feed you. We can also offer security. More so than you've ever seen in your life."
  • NedaNeda Monkeys
    "Wait!" Neda calls out to the fleeing goblin. "It's dangerous to go alone! If you stay with us, we can work together and be safer!"

  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    Running down the cave yelling "ugly intruders! Ugly intruders!" The goblin makes it 30ft into the cave before Sanguis catches up and pounces, but the goblin manages to serpentine it if the way just in time and Sanguis gets a mouth full of air as it tumbles through the cave landing on its side.
  • NedaNeda Monkeys
    Neda blasts him with eldritch shit.
  • RuffRuff Monkeys
    Ruff kneels down by the other goblin.

    "What do you say? Want to help us punish those who kept you in such conditions?"
  • NedaNeda Monkeys
    Neda wrote: »
    Neda blasts him with eldritch shit.

    15 to hit, 13 damage
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    @Ruff "Pringle is coming to work for big orc man! He offers Pringle money and food. More than Gerog gives us"
  • NedaNeda Monkeys
    "I told you," she said, gritting her teeth as she spun, "it's dangerous..." She focused eldritch energy between her hands. The pale yellow light around her that usually meant a heal was forthcoming looked more menacing than usual. "to go alone!" she finished, as she sent the wave off to her target.

    The ray of light reached the goblin and enveloped him. His skin melted as he cried out and he fell to the ground, exsanguinating.

    She walked over to his corpse and looked at the melted mess. "Watch who you call ugly. Goblins in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
  • Proclus sighs.
  • RuffRuff Monkeys
    Ruff puts his hand on Proclus' shoulder as he passes by and into the cave.
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    @Sarippus , Sanguis moves to feed on the goblin and in his bloodlust comes face to face with the shambling zombie. Who swipes at him, but his slow swing misses and Sanguis passes him by.
  • Proclus moves to engage the zombie.
  • JystnJystn Monkeys
    Jystn steps to left and slightly in frontnof Proclus and readies his axe
  • Proclus moves to the right and readies his Sacred Flame.
  • Proclus quickly kneels and mutters a prayer to Eldath, then slowly rises again.
  • Proclus releases his Sacred Flame which explodes with no effect on the zombie's face.

    Proclus begins to ready it again.
  • JystnJystn Monkeys
    Jystn charges with 5 ft and swings his big axe with murder in his eyes
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    @Jystn changes and swings wildly. Missing the awkwardly stumbling zombie.
  • JystnJystn Monkeys
    Stupid axe!!!

    *Jystn barrel rolls to the left, leaving an opening for Proclus
  • Proclus readies again his Sacred Flame.

    This time, Eldath willing, he shall not fail his duty to put this poor creature to rest.
  • KanKan Monkeys
    Not wanting to on miss out on the action, Kan rushes into the cave to attack with his longsword the zombie Proclus and Jystn are attacking.
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    @Kan make an attack roll
  • KanKan Monkeys
    Kan raises his longsword and with a scream he slices through the decayed flesh of the zombie, nearly taking one of its arms completely off.
  • Despite being in a cave, the heavens open and pour out radiant fire. The zombie jerks to a stop as it is enveloped and, for one moment, twists as a beautiful figure of pure light.

    Proclus heaves a sigh of relief and half-staggers to lean against the side of the cave. "Rest easy, my friend. Rest easy."
  • Sock (DM)Sock (DM) Monkeys (DM)
    The zombie falls to the ground no longer moving. Currently no enemies in sight.

    decide what you would like to do next
  • Sarippus checks the body of the dead goblin to see what it has on it
  • Sarippus wrote: »
    Sarippus checks the body of the dead goblin to see what it has on it

    I hold his spear, along with the spear of the other goblin.
  • Proclus takes a knee and closes his eyes briefly.
This discussion has been closed.